Exotic Garlic Bread
Crisp garlic butter infused bread slices topped with exotic veggies and mozzarella !!
1. French Bread (Soft Baguette) – ½ Loaf
2. Butter – 2 Tbsp (at room temperature)
3. Garlic Cloves – 10-12 (crushed)
4. Parsley – 1 Tbsp (finely chopped)
5. Onion – ½ pc
6. Tomato – ½ pc
7. Green & Black olives – 2 Tbsp
8. Cheese, Italian Mix, Chilli Flakes – for garnishing
1. Peel and crush all the garlic cloves with a knife and finely chop it.
2. Mix chopped garlic with butter, mix well and keep aside for 15-20 minutes, so that the garlic flavour is infused in the butter.
3. Take the French loaf, cut it diagonally in 5-6 equal parts, using a chef knife.
4. Finely chop onion, tomato and parsley leaves.
5. Nicely spread the garlic butter on both sides of the bread pieces.
6. Put the bread on a micro stand, and convection cook it for approx 3-4 minutes.
7. Take out the bread, and top it with chopped onions, tomatoes, and olives. Garnish with Parsley and grated cheese.
8. Convection cook it again for not more than a minute, so that the cheese melts on the top.
9. Sprinkle few chilli flakes, and pizza mix on the top. Plate it, and serve it hot.
You can also toast the bread on a pan in case of absence of a microwave.