How To Make Mutton Biryani || Mutton Biryani Preparation In Pressure Cooker
Easy Homemade Mutton Biryani.
Mutton - 5oo g,
Basmati Rice - 1 Cup,
Onion - 2,
Lemon - 1,
Salt - As required,
Tomato - 2,
Bay Leaf - 2,
Clove - 2,
Cardamom - 2,
Cinnamon - 1,
Star Anise - 1,
Green Chili - 2,
Ginger Garlic Paste - 1 Tsp,
Oil - As Required,
Turmeric Powder - 1Pinch,
Biryani Masala - 2 Tsp
1. Soak Basmati rice in required amount of water and keep it aside
2. Heat the pressure cooker and add some oil in it
3. Add bay leaf, Cardamom, Cinnamon, Star Anise, Stone Flower in the oil.
4. Just slit the green chilies and drop it in oil.
5. Next, add the sliced onion and saute it well
6. Add a pinch of salt in onion for less time consumption.
7. Once the onion as been cooked well, add ginger garlic paste in it and saute it untill the raw smell goes.
8. Add chopped tomatoes and cook it for a while.
9. Add biryani masala ( optional ), Pinch of turmeric powder and salt in it.
10. Mix it altogether and add washed mint leaves.
11. Next, squeeze half lemon
12. Add 2tsp of curd and mix it well.
13. Wash mutton thoroughly and add it in the cooker.
14. Add water in 1:2 ratio, i.e for 1 cup of basmati rice add 2 cups of water
15. Close the pressure cooker with lid and allow it to cook for 5 to 6 whistles.
16. Meanwhile wash the soaked basmati rice and drain water from it.
17. After 5 to 6 whistles open the pressure cooker and add basmati rice in it. Saute it for a sec and cover it with lid and allow it to cook for only one whistle.
18. Mutton Biryani is ready..