Regional Diwali Recipe Contest
Diwali Contest Alert!
Vibrant garlands , colorful shop fronts, beautiful lamps, defined rangolis & most importantly delicious mouth watering Diwali treats. From Kashmir to Kerala and Kolkata to Mumbai, the flavors of Diwali specialities change from region to region. We'd love to explore and learn about these Diwali treats from your region!
We invite bloggers and home cooks to share unique Diwali regional recipes. The best recipe wins WONDERCHEF'S MAGIC BARBEQUE BY CHEF SANJEEV KAPOOR
Pull up you sleeves and get cooking & clicking!
Three easy steps to participate
- Register on SecretIndianRecipe.com
- Submit your original Recipe and a clear photo of final dish
- Include Hashtag #DiwaliRecipeContest in recipe introduction & SUBMIT
Like our facebook page and Share your recipe
#DiwaliRecipeContest : Terms & Conditions
- The Contest will be open commence on 13th October 2017 to 10th November 2017. Entries after 10th November 2017 will not be valid.
- Winner will be announced after 24th November
- Recipes must have
- Atleast one clear photo
- Step-wise Clear Directions
- Winner will be announced via SecretIndianRecipe’s Facebook page and website
- All Recipes Must be Original and not from a third party site or your own
- Entrants agree to give permission to SecretIndianRecipe to use their Recipe, photo(s), & name for contest promotional purpose
- By submitting a recipe, contestants accept these rules and agree to be bound by the results of the prize selection
- SecretIndianRecipe reserves the right to remove recipes, photos or comments it deems inappropriate, and to disqualify contestant(s) who post such content.
- SecretIndianRecipe also reserves the right to refuse submissions for any reason.
- When promoting your recipe submission on Facebook, Twitter , G+ or Pinterest, participants are encouraged to use the official contest hashtag: #MyRegionalDiwaliRecipe
- Participants are encouraged to upload their profile pictures while registering their account
- As the contest organizer we do not take responsibility of any faulty applicances deliverd via the supplier. In case the winning appliance is faulty you may directly liase with the supplier to get it relaced.