Boiled Egg Gravy
Suitable side dish with chapattis, parotas, idly and dosa.It can also be taken with rice.
Onion-(chopped) 2 medium size
Garam masala powder-1 spoon
Coriander powder-1 spoon
Salt- 2 spoons
Turmeric powder-1/2 spoon
Ginger garlic paste- 2 spoons
1. Grind the coconut and make it as a fine paste and keep it aside.
2. Heat the pan and add the oil when it get heated you can add chopped onion. Now you can saute it well.
3.Add ginger garlic paste and tomato pieces and saute it for 2 minutes.
4. Add salt, turmeric powder, chilli powder, garam masala powder and stir it well.
5. Sprinkle some water and close the lid for 5 minutes.Now keep the stove in lower flame.
6. Now you can add coconut paste and add 1 glass of water and also add salt if needed.
7.Now boil the gravy 3 minutes in higher flame and then reduce as lower frame for 5 minutes.
8. Then add the boiled eggs and serve it.
Easy dish to prepare and it will be with excellent taste.