Curd Rice- How To Make Curd Rice | Summer Special Food
A dish that tastes yum when served chilled; Curd rice. It is a complete meal and it tastes amazing in summers. Combination of rice, curd and the tempering make it any time meal. Topping up with pomegranate seeds adds a new flavour in each bite.
Cooked rice -2 cups
Yogurt (curd) -1 cup
Salt – as per taste
Red dry chilly -1
Split skinless black gram (dhuli urad dal)- 1tsp
Curry leaves -8-10
Fresh pomegranate pearls-1tbsp
Mint leaves -2 for garnish
Preparing Curd Rice -
1. Place rice in a bowl, add milk and mix.
2. Add yoghurt, salt and mix well.
3. Heat ghee in a tadka pan.
4. Add black gram, mustard seeds, Hing and let the seeds splutter. Switch off the flame and add broken dry chilly, curry leaves.
5. Add the tempering to rice and mix. Keep it in the refrigerator for cooling.
6. Transfer into a serving dish, sprinkle some pomegranate pearls and serve.
More Recipes @ https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCws9Y_vgt0XIK00_DCuqizw