Egg Vermicelli Biriyani (traditional Moghal Style Recipe)
Tastiler and easier recipe to prepare.It is also very spicy.
Onion- 2 (medium size) chopped
Tomato-(1 medium size) chopped
Green chiilis- 2
Ginger garlic paste-2 spoons
Oil -3 spoons
Chilli powder- 1spoon
Turmeric powder-1/4 spoon
Salt- 1 ½ spoon
Curd- ½ spoon (optional )
Corrainder leaves- 10 gms
Curry leaves -20
1.Heat the pan and add ginger garlic paste, onion, tomato and green chillies and saute it well.
2. It is best to saute in low flame for 3 minutes.
3. Now you can add chilli powder, turmeric powder and sprinkle some water.
4. Now it becomes thick gravy like consistency.Now you can add curry leaves and coriander leaves.And also Saute it well.
5.And now add 1 ¼ cup of water and let it boil for 3 minutes.
6. Now you can open the eggs and pour it in the boiling water but do not stir the egg.
7. Now you can wait for 2 minutes. After the egg is cooked you can add the vermicelli and now stir well.
8. Just close the lid and keep the stove in lower flame for 5 minutes and off the stove.
9. Now you can get tastier vermicelli egg biriyani.
Its traditional food and kids like it very much.It is good choice for lunch break.