Mango Jal Jeera
Beat the Heat this Summer with this Cooling Mango Jal Jeera.
Raw Mangoes - 2 nos
Roasted and grounded Cumin (Bhuna Jeera) - 1/4 table spoon
Sugar - 1/2 table spoon
Rock Salt (Sendha Namak) - 1/4 tablespoon or less
Water - 250 ml
Pudina (Mint) Leaves - 5/6 leaves
1. Peel and cut the mangoes into 4 pieces. remove the seeds.
2. In a pressure cooker, put the mangoes and water and pressure cook till one whistle. Let the cooker cool down and check if the mangoes are soft. IF not then cook till another whistle.
3. Cool the preparation and then grind it in a mixer for a paste. - Mango paste is ready
4. Fill half a glass with water. Add sugar, salt and 2 table spoon of the mango paste. Mix well.
5. Add crushed ice and sprinkle Cumin powder on top.
6. Mango Jal Jeera is ready to drink