Soya Balls –koftha Thick Spicy Gravy
It is one of healthiest dish to eat and kids love to eat it. Its very attractive dish.It will be similar to non-veg spicy fry.
Soya balls-1 cup( soak it for 40 minutes)
Ginger garlic paste-2 spoons
Salt -2 spoons
Chilli powder-1 spoon
Garam masala -1 spoon
Turmeric powder- 1spoon
Oil- 3 table spoon
Corrainder & curry leaves – 5 grams each
Onion chopped -2
Tomato chopped- 1
Pepper powder-1/2 spoon
1. Heat the pressure cooker. Put some oil and add onion pieces, tomato, ginger garlic paste and sauté well for 2 minutes
2. Add salt, chilli powder, garam masala and turmeric powder and sauté well.
3. Now drain the water from soya balls. Add the balls to the mixture and saute it well.
4. Now add some water ( ¼ glass), pepper powder & curry leaves to it.
5. Keep the stove simmer and wait until you get 3 whistles.Keep the stove in lower flame when you get 1 whistle. Open the cooker after it comes to room temperature.
If it is little watery just keep it in high flame for 2 minutes and serve.