Thandai Ke Laddo
It is Khoya/condensed milk mixture mixed with nuts, coconut and thandai mixture and shaped into laddoo.
For filling mixture -1/4 cup Condensed Milk
• 2 Tablespoons Milk Powder
• Few drops of Rose water
• 1tbsps Thandai dry mixture
• For covering -1/2 Cup Condensed Milk
• 2 Tablespoons Mawa
• 1/4cup shredded Coconut
• roasted Poppy seeds for coating
• glazed Cherry and nuts to decorate
• For stuffing, in a non-stick pan mix condensed milk, milk powder and thandai dry mixture .
• cook on low flame until the mixture leaves the sides of the pan and turn into dough consistency.
• Remove from fire, set it aside for cooling and add rose water.
• For covering - In a same pan mix condensed milk and mawa.
• same way cook until the mixture leaves the sides of the pan and turn into dough consistency. Remove from fire and set it aside for cooling.
• Add shredded coconut.
• Now grease your hand with ghee and make small balls out of stuffing Mixture.
• Take hand full dough of coating press with your hand than stuff with one ball of stuffing and cover it, make lemon sized ball round ball.
• Make rest of the balls same way.
• Coat balls with roasted poppy seeds. Decorate with glazed cherry and nuts.
can be made before 1 day of serving.